Our hard money loan programs are designed to help you make money in real estate.
We’re a local lender that specializes in offering short-term hard money loans to real estate investors in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia. All of our loans are collateral-based, and we secure them against investment properties you wish to purchase or already own. We don’t lend on owner-occupied homes; we specialize in offering private hard money loans to rehabbers looking to make a profit on their investments.
We are different from many hard money lenders out there.
How? We are a direct lender lending its own money – and on its own terms. Many lenders claim they’re “hard money” or private and then underwrite like a regular bank. They ask for a bunch of documents, including tax returns, and then put then under a microscope. They tell you which contractor to use and which permits to get. To release your construction draws, they require so many receipts you will need to hire a forensic accountant.
We don’t do business this way. We will never ask about your income. We don’t have a minimum credit score requirements. We have boots on the ground to move fast and efficiently. We use our local expertise to minimize your risk and help you squeeze every dime of profit from your flip.
If you’re looking for a hard money loan for your next residential or commercial property renovation project, contact New Funding Resources today!
Our Hard Money Loans in MD, DC & VA Deliver:
We provide pre-approvals in as few as 24 hours and can fund your loan in 5 days or less.
Our proprietary underwriting criteria focuse on your deal’s potential, not your credit or income.
Our hard money loans are designed to keep your costs low and help maximize your profits.
Our team of local experts is focused on ensuring a smooth closing and timely support of your renovation project.
As the top hard money lender in Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia, we know the local market inside out and have boots on the ground to make your rehab a success.
Peace of Mind
In business since 2006, we’ve built our reputation on delivering on our promises and treating our customers as valued business partners.
Fix-and-Flip Loans, Bridge Loans, Buy-and-Hold Rental Deals & More
- Investment/commercial loans ONLY
- First lien only
- Interest-only monthly payments
- Up to 100 percent purchase financing
- Up to 90 percent loan-to-cost
- Up to 65 percent of rehab’s after-repair value (ARV)
- Pricing depends on investor experience
- Fix-and-flip loans
- Buy-and-hold loans
- Bridge and cash out to finish construction
- Foreclosure and pre-foreclosure sale loans
- Loans to refinance another hard money loan
- Non-recourse IRA lending
- Non-owner occupied ONLY
- Single-family residential
- Condo units
- Office buildings
Our hard money loans are based on several simple factors.
We recognize that successful real estate transactions come in different forms and shapes.
This is why we believe in the power of compensating factors. We underwrite each hard money loan request holistically and evaluate its strength based on three fundamental factors:
- The Collateral. How much is our borrower paying for it? What is the current condition of the property? How much would it cost to rehab it? What is the after-repair value of this property?
- Borrower Character and Experience. How much experience does the borrower have rehabbing, flipping or managing real estate? How much of their own money do they plan to invest in this transaction? What is their credit and employment history?
- Proposed Exit Strategy. What is it? How long would it take to execute it? Is the borrower realistic in how much money, time, and effort it would take?
Choose New Funding Resources – the highest-rated private lender in Maryland, Washington, DC & Virginia.
There is more than one way to skin a cat. And there is more than one way to make money in real estate. You might be looking for a way to make a quick profit by flipping a property. Or, you might have set your eyes on building long-term wealth by rehabbing and holding it in your rental portfolio. Regardless of your financial strategy, we can make our hard money loans fit right in. From deciding whether to flip or hold to ensuring the success of your exit strategy, our team will offer local market-tested expertise and guidance.
For any questions about how you can start making money flipping houses in Maryland, Washington, DC, or Virginia, call us at 240-436-2340 today.