Howard County, MD is full of real estate investment opportunities. How do we know? We’ve been lending there since 2006.
Whether you’re looking at affluence, quality of life or education, Howard County, Maryland, tops all the lists. It is one of the wealthiest counties nationwide, with the typical household earning more than $115,000 per year. According to USA Today, its residents are also among the least likely to face poverty, as just 5.2 percent live below the poverty line. Nationwide, 14.6 percent of Americans live in poverty. Howard County residents are also among the highest educated in the nation: at least 60% of them have a four-year college degree. County’s public schools are also praised for the quality and are ranked the best in Maryland.
Columbia, MD, is probably the best-known place in Howard County and one of the most successful planned communities in the country. In 2016, the Money Magazine named it #1 Best Place to live in the entire US! It’s cited its job growth, economic opportunity, and its excellent education as the main reasons for the choice. The neighboring Ellicott City appeared as the 4th on the same list in 2019.
Howard County’s real estate prices are not cheap and continue to appreciate. In December 2019, the median sale price for Howard County homes was $425,000, up 9% or $35,000 compared to last year. It makes Howard County real estate the second most expensive in Maryland – just below the prices of its southwestern neighbor, Montgomery County. Clarksville and Fulton, both located in Howard County, are ranked as No. 5 and No. 6 on the most expensive list.
Three top reasons to choose New Funding Resources as your local Howard County Private Lender:
- We are the top-rated private hard money lenders in Maryland. You don’t have to take our word for it, just check our ratings and read our reviews.
- We are your neighbors. We know the Howard County real estate market inside out and share our lending expertise openly and generously. We know the difference between investing in Columbia or Elkridge and investing in Baltimore or Leesburg – we can effectively advise you on how to minimize your risk and grow your profits.
- We are a direct lender. What does it mean? It means that we are not a broker. We lend our own money and develop our own underwriting criteria. We think creatively and out-of-the-box. If a borrower stands to make money in the transaction, we will find a way to approve your loan.
Our Howard County private hard money loans have financed rehab projects in Columbia, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Highland, Ilchester, Jessup, North Laurel, Savage, Scaggsville and everything in between. Have a real estate investment opportunity in Howard County? Call New Funding Resources, Howard County’s top private hard money lenders at 240.436.2340 today!
Our Hard Money Loans in Howard County Deliver:
We provide pre-approvals in as few as 24 hours and can fund your loan in five days or less.
Our team of local experts is focused on ensuring a smooth closing and timely support of your renovation project – in Howard County and beyond.
Our proprietary underwriting criteria focuses on your deal’s potential, not your credit or income.
As the top hard money lender in Howard County, we are deeply familiar with the local market. Our boots-on-the-ground mentality makes it easier for you to work and make money with us.
We work hard to keep your costs low and offer competitive pricing that corresponds to your strength as a borrower.
Peace of Mind
In business since 2006, we’ve built our reputation on delivering on our promises. This is why we are the highest-reviewed local private lender.
Our private hard money loans in Howard County are based on simple factors.
We recognize that successful real estate transactions come in different forms and shapes. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. We underwrite holistically and believe in the power of compensating factors. This is why we evaluate our loans based on three fundamental factors:
- The Collateral. How much is our borrower paying for it? What is the current condition of the property? How much would it cost to rehab it? What is the after-repair value of this Howard County property?
- Borrower Character and Experience. How much experience does the borrower have rehabbing, flipping or managing real estate? How much of their own money do they plan to invest in this transaction? What is their credit and employment history?
- Proposed Exit Strategy. What is it? How long would it take to execute it? Is the borrower realistic in how much money, time, and effort it would take?
Our reputation for honesty and flexibility precedes us.
Our borrowers all agree: We are the most reliable, honest, and reasonable private lending company in the Maryland area. We understand that flipping home can be hard, but that’s ok! We want to help you succeed. If you work with us you will be rejoiced to see that we are a team of highly flexible and accommodating people, and we understand your challenges. Our Howard County expertise can ensure that your home rehab remains profitable. Many of our borrowers have remarked that we were always supportive during the complex rehab process and that they really appreciated it. Don’t take our word for this, search us up on Google and read some of our sixty and counting reviews!
More reasons to choose us as your Howard County hard money lenders.
If you are looking for even more reason to choose New Funding Resources as your Howard County hard money lender, we can give them to you. We don’t charge any application or upfront fees, can go as high as 90% of loan-to-cost, and, in Howard County, base our loans on 65% of the after-repair value. We offer great rates, but even more, we provide extremely personal service to our borrowers. To many lenders, you are just another dollar sign, but to us, you are a success story in making.