We are a Harford County private hard money lender that specializes in working with local real estate investors.
Here are three reasons to work with us:
- We are the top-rated private hard money lender in Maryland. You don’t have to take our word for it, just check our ratings and read our reviews.
- We are your neighbors. We know the Harford County real estate market inside out and share our lending expertise openly and generously. We know the difference between investing in Bel Air or Aberdeen and investing in Baltimore or Leesburg – we can effectively advise you on how to minimize your risk and grow your profits.
- We are a direct lender. What does it mean? It means that we are not a broker. We lend our own money and develop our own underwriting criteria. We think creatively and out-of-the-box. If a borrower stands to make money in the transaction, we will find a way to approve your loan.
We are known for building great relationships with our borrowers and clients. Our borrowers tell us time and time again, how smooth their experience with us has been. Perhaps this is why a big portion of our business comes from repeat clients.
Call New Funding Resources, the leading hard money lenders in Harford County, at 240-436-2340 and get pre-qualified today.
As the Harford County Private Hard Money Lenders We Deliver:
We provide pre-approvals in as few as 24 hours and can fund your loan in five days or less.
Our team of local experts is focused on ensuring a smooth closing and timely support of your renovation project – in Harford County and beyond.
Our proprietary underwriting criteria focuses on your deal’s potential, not your credit or income.
As the top hard money lender in Maryland, we are deeply familiar with the local market. Our boots-on-the-ground mentality makes it easier for you to work and make money with us.
We work hard to keep your costs low and offer competitive pricing that corresponds to your strength as a borrower.
Peace of Mind
In business since 2006, we’ve built our reputation on delivering on our promises. This is why we are the highest-reviewed local private lender.
Harford County Private Hard Money Loan Criteria:
- Investment/commercial loans ONLY
- First lien only
- Interest-only monthly payments
- Up to 100% purchase financing
- Up to 90% loan-to-cost
- Up to 65% of rehab’s after-repair value (ARV)
- Pricing depends on investor experience
- Fix-and-flip loans
- Buy-and hold loans
- Bridge loans
- Cash-out to finish construction
- Foreclosure and pre-foreclosure sale loans
- Loans to refinance another hard money loan
- Non-recourse IRA lending
- Non-owner occupied ONLY
- Single-family residential
- Condo units
- Office buildings
Our borrowers love investing in Harford County real estate and so should you.
Harford County residents enjoy close proximity to some of the finest cultural and recreational attractions in the Baltimore Region. If you live in Harford County, world-class music and art, maritime wonders, exciting nightlife, and thrilling sporting events are just within 30-minute drive time. Outdoorsmen can abandon themselves to nature by exploring many of Harford County’s state parks. The Rocks State Park provides scenic views with Kilgore Falls, the state’s second-highest vertical drop fall, according to the park’s website. The King and Queen Seat — a 190-foot rock outcrop — offers wonderful photo opportunities.
Bel Air is the Harford County seat and the most expensive area in the county. Even then, it is a far cry from that other Bel Air in Los Angeles in terms of affordability. While your average home in Los Angeles will cost you close to 3 million bucks, the median home price in Bel Air, Maryland is $245,200. Considering Bel Air’s median income of just over $71,000, Bel Air is in the top twenty in Maryland for both renters and buyers. In other words, it doesn’t cost much to be a fresh prince of Bel Air, MD or Harford County.
When it comes to investing in the Harford County real estate, you don’t have to have deep pockets – especially when you use our financing. Our private hard money loans in Harford County are based on 65% of your property’s after-repair value. Unlike conventional lenders, we lend on properties that require substantial repair; we don’t verify our borrowers’ income and are not credit-score-driven. Whether you’re looking for a fix-and-flip loan or a buy-and-hold loan, our hard money loans in Harford County, MD will propel you towards your financial goals.
Our private hard money loans in Harford County are based on simple factors.
We recognize that successful real estate transactions come in different forms and shapes. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. We underwrite holistically and believe in the power of compensating factors. This is why we evaluate our loans based on three fundamental factors:
- The Collateral. How much is our borrower paying for it? What is the current condition of the property? How much would it cost to rehab it? What is the after-repair value of this Harford County property?
- Borrower Character and Experience. How much experience does the borrower have rehabbing, flipping or managing real estate? How much of their own money do they plan to invest in this transaction? What is their credit and employment history?
- Proposed Exit Strategy. What is it? How long would it take to execute it? Is the borrower realistic in how much money, time, and effort it would take?
For private hard money loans in Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Bel Air, Abington, Churchville, Clayton, Fairview, Forest Hill, Joppa, Shawsville, Whiteford, and other Harford County communities, call New Funding Resources at 240-436-2340.