Call the Top Hard Money Lenders in College Park at 240-436-2340!
We offer short-term hard money loans to real estate investors in Maryland, including College Park. All our loans are collateral-based, and we secure them against investment properties you wish to purchase or already own. We don’t lend on owner-occupied homes; we specialize in offering private mortgage loans to rehabbers looking to make a profit on their investments.
If you’re looking for a quick loan for your next residential or commercial property renovation project in College Park, contact New Funding Resources today!
Our Hard Money Loans in College Park Deliver:
We provide pre-approvals in as few as 24 hours and can fund your loan in five days or less.
Our team of local experts is focused on ensuring a smooth closing and timely support of your renovation project.
Our proprietary underwriting criteria focuses on your deal’s potential, not your credit or income.
As the top hard money lender in College Park, we know the local market inside out and have boots on the ground to make your rehab a success.
Our hard money loans are designed to keep your costs low and help maximize your profits.
Peace of Mind
In business since 2006, we’ve built our reputation on delivering on our promises and treating our customers as valued business partners.
Fix & Flip Loans, Bridge Loans, Buy & Hold Rental Deals & More
- Investment/commercial loans ONLY
- First lien only
- Interest-only monthly payments
- Up to 100% purchase financing
- Up to 90% loan-to-cost
- Up to 65% of rehab’s after-repair value (ARV)
- Pricing depends on investor experience
- Fix-and-flip loans
- Rehab-and-rent loans
- Cash out to finish construction
- Foreclosure and pre-foreclosure sale loans
- Loans to refinance another hard money loan
- Non-recourse IRA lending
- Non-owner occupied ONLY
- Single-family residential
- Condo units
- Office buildings
Our Private Mortgage Loans Are Based on Several Simple Factors
We recognize that successful real estate transactions come in different forms and shapes.
This is why we believe in the power of compensating factors. We underwrite each hard money loan request holistically and evaluate its strength based on three fundamental factors:
- The Collateral. How much is our borrower paying for it? What is the current condition of the property? How much would it cost to rehab it? What is the after-repair value of this College Park property?
- Borrower Character and Experience. How much experience does the borrower have rehabbing, flipping or managing real estate? How much of their own money do they plan to invest in this transaction? What is their credit and employment history?
- Proposed Exit Strategy. What is it? How long would it take to execute it? Is the borrower realistic in how much money, time, and effort it would take?
Have questions about hard money loans? Call the leading hard money lenders in College Park at 240-436-2340.
Your Local Hard Money Lender in College Park, MD
You might be looking for a way to make a quick profit by flipping a property in College Park. Or, you might have set your eyes on building long-term wealth by rehabbing and holding it in your rental portfolio. Regardless of your financial strategy, we can make our hard money loans fit right in. From deciding whether to flip or hold to ensuring the success of your exit strategy, our team will offer local market-tested expertise and guidance.
For any questions about how you can start making money flipping houses in College Park, Maryland, contact New Funding Resources.