We are a hard money lender that specializes in working with real estate investors in Anne Arundel County.
If you love history, Anne Arundel County belongs on your bucket list. Annapolis served as our nation’s first peacetime capital. Four signers of the Declaration of Independence had homes here, and they still can still be visited today. A walk down its brick-paved streets puts you in touch with centuries of history and architecture.
If you love real estate investing, Anne Arundel County offers a steady year-to-year real estate appreciation rate of 2.3 percent. With an affordability index of 120, it still offers decent affordability to its buyers (affordability index under 100 indicates affordability lower than historic average). However, Anne Arundel is the third most affluent county in Maryland with prices to match: in April 2019, its median home sales price hovered just above $365,000. In 2019, inventory remained low making it more challenging for real estate investors to find deals with a decent profit margin. There is no magic formula in investing in Anne Arundel county. Research every day, follow every lead, network, check foreclosures, estate sales, and REO’s. Looks for distressed properties that are near water and might have a potential for a water view.
You might be looking for a way to make a quick profit by flipping properties in Anne Arundel County. Alternatively, your strategy might be building long-term wealth by rehabbing and holding them in your rental portfolio. Whatever your plans are, our hard money financing will provide you with incredible leverage. We work both with novice investors looking for private funds to start in real estate and seasoned investors taking their rehab business to the next level.
If you’re looking for a private loan to rehab a property in Anne Arundel County, call New Funding Resources at 240.436.2340 today!
Our Hard Money Loans in Anne Arundel County Deliver:
We provide pre-approvals in as few as 24 hours and can fund your loan in five days or less.
Our team of local experts is focused on ensuring a smooth closing and timely support of your renovation project – in Anne Arundel County and beyond.
Our proprietary underwriting criteria focuses on your deal’s potential, not your credit or income.
As the top hard money lender in Anne Arundel County, we are deeply familiar with the local market. Our boots-on-the ground mentality makes it easier for you to work and make money with us.
We work hard to keep your costs low and offer competitive pricing that corresponds to your strength as a borrower.
Peace of Mind
In business since 2006, we’ve built our reputation on delivering on our promises. This is why we are the highest-reviewed local private lender.
Anne Arundel County Fix & Flip Loans, Bridge Loans, Buy & Hold Rental Deals & More
- Investment/commercial loans ONLY
- First lien only
- Interest-only monthly payments
- Up to 100% purchase financing
- Up to 90% loan-to-cost
- Up to 65% of rehab’s after-repair value (ARV)
- Pricing depends on investor experience
- Fix-and-flip loans
- Buy-and hold loans
- Bridge loans
- Cash-out to finish construction
- Foreclosure and pre-foreclosure sale loans
- Loans to refinance another hard money loan
- Non-recourse IRA lending
- Non-owner occupied ONLY
- Single-family residential
- Condo units
- Office buildings
Our private hard money loans in Anne Arundel County are based on simple factors.
We recognize that successful real estate transactions come in different forms and shapes. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. We underwrite holistically and believe in the power of compensating factors. This is why we evaluate our loans based on three fundamental factors:
- The Collateral. How much is our borrower paying for it? What is the current condition of the property? How much would it cost to rehab it? What is the after-repair value of this Anne Arundel County property?
- Borrower Character and Experience. How much experience does the borrower have rehabbing, flipping or managing real estate? How much of their own money do they plan to invest in this transaction? What is their credit and employment history?
- Proposed Exit Strategy. What is it? How long would it take to execute it? Is the borrower realistic in how much money, time, and effort it would take?
Still have questions about our hard money loans and how we work? Call New Funding Resources, the leading hard money lenders in Anne Arundel County, at 240-436-2340 and get pre-qualified today.