Looking for a reliable source of funding to buy and rehab homes in Damascus, MD?
Here are three reasons to work with us:
- We are the top-rated private hard money lender in Maryland. You don’t have to take our word for it, just check our ratings and read our reviews.
- We are your neighbors. Just like you, we work and live in Montgomery County. We know the Damascus real estate market inside out and share our lending expertise openly and generously. We know the difference between investing in Damascus and investing in Baltimore or Leesburg – we can effectively advise you on how to minimize your risk and grow your profits.
- We are a direct lender. What does it mean? It means that we are not a broker. We lend our own money and develop our own underwriting criteria. We think creatively and out-of-the-box. If a borrower stands to make money in the transaction, we will find a way to approve your loan.
We are known for building great relationships with our borrowers and clients. Our borrowers tell us time and time again, how smooth their experience with us has been. Perhaps this is why a big portion of our business comes from repeat clients.
Call us at 240-436-2340: Feel free to ask us anything about investing in real estate in the Damascus area or beyond. We are the experts and are ready to help.
Our Damascus, MD Private Hard Money Loan Programs:
- Investment/commercial loans ONLY
- First-lien only
- Interest-only monthly payments
- Up to 100% purchase financing
- Up to 90% loan-to-cost
- Up to 65% of rehab’s after-repair value (ARV)
- Pricing depends on investor experience
- Non-owner occupied ONLY
- Single-family residential
- Condo units
- Office buildings
Looking to invest in real estate?
You cannot go wrong with buying in Damascus, MD!
Damascus, Maryland is located in northern Montgomery County about 38 miles from Washington, DC. This is a fairly large distance, especially if you factor in traffic. This leads many to call Damascus a “distant suburb” or “exurb”. In the last few years, Damascus, MD has seen tremendous growth as people have settled further and further away from DC in search of affordable housing. However, it is important to understand that many residents of Damascus commute to other cities and towns, not just our nation’s capital. Frederick, Baltimore, and Washington DC as a whole provide the Damascus residents with plenty of well-paid employment opportunities. Regardless of the abundance of jobs in the area, housing in Damascus remains affordable. Many residents of Damascus are teachers employed by the Montgomery County Public School system. In this case, the commute time is greatly reduced, as compared to commuting to Washington. Montgomery County MD on its own is a very large county with plenty of available jobs. All of these factors together explain why Damascus has experienced such steady and robust growth.
At New Funding Resources we believe that fixing and flipping homes in Damascus, MD offers high returns while the overall stability of the area mitigates the risk. With housing prices relatively low, even a novice investor with a limited amount of capital could still renovate a larger detached home in this area.
Let us finance your private loan in Damascus, MD. You will not be disappointed.
At New Funding Resources, we have more than twenty-two years of real estate experience in the DMV area. We evolved from a reputable consumer lending company into a boutique firm that focuses exclusively on providing make-sense financing to real estate investors. Our Damascus hard money loans are short-term and offer unique financing to buy and rehab distressed properties. Once you renovate the property, you repay our loan by either selling it for profit or – in case if you are interested in keeping it as a rental – by refinancing it to another program. We now offer awesome fixed-rate 30-year-term refinance options.
More reasons to choose us as your Damascus, MD hard money lender.
If you are looking for even more reason to choose New Funding Resources as your Damascus MD real estate lender, we can give them to you. We don’t charge any application or upfront fees, can go as high as 90% of loan-to-cost, and, in Damascus, base our loans on 65% of the after-repair value. We offer great rates, but even more, we provide extremely personal service to our borrowers. To many lenders, you are just another dollar sign, but to us, you are a success story in making.