We Work Differently From Traditional Lenders
Our private mortgage loans fund transactions banks and credit unions can’t touch with a ten-foot pole: those requiring speed, underwriting flexibility, loan customization and personal service.
- They have stuffy bank loan committee. We don’t.
- They follow Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or FHA guideline. Our private mortgage loans don’t.
- If you cannot verify your income or have a low credit score, you are out of luck. Not with us.
- They take over a month to close. As if a well-priced distressed property would wait so long!
We Underwrite Based on the Overall Strength of Your Transaction
We recognize that successful real estate transactions come in different forms and shapes.
This is why we believe in power of compensating factors. We underwrite each private mortgage loan request holistically and evaluate its strength based on three fundamental factors:
- The collateral. How much is our borrower paying for it? What is the current condition of the property? How much would it cost to rehab it? What is the after-repair value of this property?
- Borrower Character and Experience. How much experience does the borrower have rehabbing, flipping or managing real estate? How much of their own money do they plan to invest in this transaction? What is their credit and employment history?
- Proposed Exit Strategy. What is it? How long would it take to execute it? Is the borrower realistic in how much money, time and effort it would take?
Our Private Mortgage Loans Offer Lower Cost of Capital Than a Money Partner
Hey, we aren’t against partners. A great partner can provide a different perspective and offer funds or skills you might not have. But when it comes to real estate investing, the mantra is: Control Thy Costs and even a good partner costs a lot. If you feel you have enough expertise, time and discipline to make it on your own, but are held back by lack of funds, no problem. We can supply you with capital at a fraction of what your partner has been costing you. You keep 100% of the profits.
We Underwrite With Your Success in Mind
We lend our own money, so of course we want you to pay it back. But this isn’t enough. We want to make sure that you will make a profit. During our hands-on underwriting and servicing process, we help set realistic expectations, develop construction time schedules and avoid common pitfalls. If all this advanced planning results in an early payoff of your private mortgage loan, we will cheer you on! You save months in interest and will be ready to deploy your energies on the next successful project.