Our hard money loan programs are filling the vacuum of reliable, make-sense investor financing
We offer short-term hard money loans to real estate investors in Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. All our loans are collateral-based. That means we secure them against an investment property you want to purchase or an investment property you already own. We do not lend on owner-occupied homes.
Our Hard Money Loans Deliver:
We provide pre-approvals in as few as 24 hours and can fund your loan in 5 days or less.
Our proprietary underwriting criteria focuses on your deal potential, not your credit or income.
Our hard money loans are designed to keep your costs low and help maximize your profits.
Our team of local experts is focused to ensure smooth closing and timely support of your renovation project.
We are the top hard money lender in Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. We know the local market inside out and have boots on the ground to make your rehab a resounding success.
Peace of Mind
In business since 2006, we’ve built our reputation on delivering on our promises and treating our customers as valued business partners.
Our hard money loans enable investors to buy and turn dilapidated properties into modern, visually-appealing homes that fetch top dollar on the market.
- Investment / Commercial Loans ONLY
- First Lien Only
- Interest-Only Monthly Payments
- Up to 100% Purchase Financing
- Up to 90% Loan-To-Cost
- Up to 65% of Rehab’s After-Repair Value (ARV)
- Pricing Depends On Investor Experience
- Fix and Flip Loans
- Rehab and Rent Loans
- Commercial Bridge Loans
- Foreclosure and Pre-Foreclosure Sale Loans
- Loans to Refinance Another Hard Money Loan
- Non-Owner Occupied ONLY
- Single Family Residential
- Condo Units
- Office Buildings
We underwrite based on the overall strength of your transaction.
We recognize that successful real estate transactions come in different forms and shapes.
This is why we believe in the power of compensating factors. We underwrite each hard money loan request holistically and evaluate its strength based on three fundamental factors:
- The collateral. How much is our borrower paying for it? What is the current condition of the property? How much would it cost to rehab it? What is the after-repair value of this property?
- Borrower Character and Experience. How much experience does the borrower have rehabbing, flipping or managing real estate? How much of their own money do they plan to invest in this transaction? What is their credit and employment history?
- Proposed Exit Strategy. What is it? How long would it take to execute it? Is the borrower realistic in how much money, time and effort it would take?